This Patch Tuesday, Adobe and Oracle shared the spotlight with Microsoft, releasing updates for well over 200 vulnerabilities. Furthermore, the patches included fixes for flaws leaked during The Hacking Team fiasco. Watch today’s video for details, and be sure to update as soon as you can.
Show Note: Due to continued travel, there will likely be no video on Thursday, though I will return with one on Friday. I’ll probably skip the weekly video this time due to the light week.
(Episode Runtime: 2:21)
Direct YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoLhMVu4zzI
- Microsoft July Patch Day summary – Microsoft
- IE11 update fixes a Hacking Team 0day – Help Net Security
- Adobe’s security update summary – Adobe
- Oracle’s July CPU advisory – Oracle
- A decent Oracle CPU summary – ZDNet