We can’t condone cyber crime, even when the hacktivists have morals. A group of attackers calling themselves The Impact Team have breached a well-known online cheating site, and threatened to expose all its customers if they don’t shutdown shop. Watch today’s video to learn about this scandalous cyber drama, and why you shouldn’t post anything online that you don’t want your Grandma to see.
(Episode Runtime: 3:41)
Direct YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvow48dkF54
- Popular Adultery site breached and extorted – Krebs on Security
- Who needs hackers if you can already see who’s cheating – Motherboard
- How you can see if an email address is on Ashley Madison (AM) – Troy Hunt
- Why the AM breach is everyone’s problem – The Verge
- What the AM hack teachs you about OpSec – Motherboard