Lots of Patches, Big Nortel Breach, and More Anonymous Shenanigans
Are you ready for another week of software updates, Enterprise breaches, and hacktivist cyber-riots? If so, this week’s episode of WatchGuard Security Week in Review is hot off the NLE system. Watch it below, and tell us what you think in the comments section.
As usual, if you’d rather read then look at my ugly mug, see the Reference section below for links to all these stories. (Video Runtime: 8:50)
NOTE: Due to a rendering problem, the intro music is missing from this video. We will upload a corrected version shortly.
- Multi-vendor patch days
- Microsoft IE bulletin - WatchGuard Security Center
- Microsoft Windows bulletin - WatchGuard Security Center
- Microsoft Sharepoint and Visio bulletin - WatchGuard Security Center
- Oracle Java JRE update - WatchGuard Security Center
- Adobe Shockwave bulletin - WatchGuard Security Center
- Adobe Flash bulletin - WatchGuard Security Center
- Chrome update for Flash flaws - LiveHacking
- Public key crypto weakness - The Register
- Nortel breached by Chinese hackers for a decade - The Wall Street Journal
- Mobile apps collect private user data:
- Latest Anonymous stories: